testing

Because He Lives INDEED!  

Posted by Cyndi Lou in

What a beautiful Easter it was on Sunday morning! We had one of the best Easter Sundays we have had in years. The kids had a wonderful day and they began to really understand this year the meaning of the day. We talked about it a great deal and it was very meaningful.


This was also the 1st Easter that Anna Grace and Austin celebrated after asking Jesus into their hearts last Summer! That made it an extra special Easter Sunday for them. It was just a wonderful day and our pastor (Pastor Dewey) preached an incredible sermon!! Our music was fantastic (or so I thought), thank the Good Lord, and the instrumentalists were awesome!! The kids also had a wonderful time going on an Easter Egg hunt in our yard on Sunday afternoon. Joe hid 50 eggs for them and they had a blast finding them all! It was really fun for all of 4 of us! I included some pictures from Easter Sunday below.

I pray that each of you had a peaceful day with your families and that you celebrated His Resurrection!! We are all here because He lives INDEED!!






This entry was posted on March 25, 2008 at Tuesday, March 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Sweet pictures of you all. I especially love the one with Anna Grace & Austin at the bottom. And, I must say, her hair is adorable.

Glad you had a wonderful day!

Love ya'
Shana

Tue Mar 25, 09:38:00 PM 2008

I am so glad Cyndi got in the picture!!! What a beautiful family!!

Love ya-
Jenn

Wed Mar 26, 11:22:00 AM 2008

Oooo, me too! I don't think I am ever in any pictures either. Y'all looked fabulous!

Wed Mar 26, 12:22:00 PM 2008

Thanks for the note. Sometimes just writing things helps convince me of them. Have a good one!
EG

Thu Mar 27, 08:06:00 AM 2008

So sorry to hear your down and out with Strep. Praying that it is very short lived and your back to feeling great again very, very soon.

Love you,
Shana

Thu Mar 27, 11:09:00 AM 2008

Hey Cyndi! I have finally learned how to blog and I love it. Thank you for getting me started. Your pictures are adorable. Anna Grace looks beautiful and Austin is very handsome. I hope to learn how to upload pictures next. Thank you again for everything you did and continue to do. Love you, Angela

Thu Mar 27, 12:08:00 PM 2008

Post a Comment