testing

Happy Birthday Cyndi!!!!!  

Posted by Joe_R




Today is Cyndi's birthday, and I wanted to take time out to tell her how much we love her and to wish her a very happy and a very blessed birthday!

This marks the 15th birthday I have shared with Cyndi (I met her when she was 12) and my prayer for her today is that this will be one of the happiest of her life.

Cyndi, for all that you are and for all that you do .......

  • You are my best friend, my # 1 fan, my sounding board, my inspiration, my motivation, my greatest cheerleader and my dear wife.
  • You are an awesome mother to our children. You amaze me with your patience, your drive and your desire to meet their every need. You fill them with love, you pray over them and you are there for them no matter what.
  • You are a true friend and a true example to those around you. You have such a giving, caring and compassionate spirit. You are always willing to do anything and everything in your power to help someone out, to brighten their day or to help make their burden a little lighter. You are a smile maker.
  • You have such a sweet disposition, a contagious smile, and some of my favorite times in life are when we laugh together.
  • And most importantly, as much as you love your family and friends, you love Jesus more! I spend more time with you than anyone, and I know that you seek the face of your Savior daily. I thank you for helping to keep me grounded by your actions and through your witness.

....... for all of this, and so much more, I love you deeply and I'm proud to share this day with you.


So once again,

Cyndi Lou!


ILY, IWY & INY

- Joe

This entry was posted on August 29, 2008 at Friday, August 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 comments

Happy birthday Cyndi!!! I am thankful for you too! You are an amazing person and I am blessed to call you friend!

Fri Aug 29, 09:55:00 AM 2008

Dear Joe_R,

I don't have words (and that is very rare)! Your birthday wish means so much to me and I love sharing my life with you! God has blessed me tremendously in that I get to live each day with you, Anna Grace, & Austin! How truly AMAZING is His GRACE on us! Thank you for being my very best friend in the WHOLE world!!

After 13 years of marriage (yes we got married when I was 16!!) All I have left to say is...

ILY, IWY, INY,

Cyndi Lou

Fri Aug 29, 10:03:00 AM 2008

Happy Birthday again, Cyndi......

Remember, the most important thing about Cyndi is.......

Love you!
shana

Fri Aug 29, 11:37:00 AM 2008

We all know what the most important thing about Cyndi is...

I love you and I'm glad we are friends!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

16 huh?

Fri Aug 29, 12:18:00 PM 2008

Yes, 16... that's my story and I am sticking to it!! :)

Fri Aug 29, 02:13:00 PM 2008

Happy Birthday Cyndi,

hope you had a wonderful day!! you have a sweet husband to post something like that. You ROCK JOE!!!

OH!! My mom and dad thought I was to young to get married at 21!!

Love Ya,
Lacey H

Fri Aug 29, 11:42:00 PM 2008

Cyndi, you are a beautiful person....inside and out. I'm so glad that you have a husband that sees that beauty in you and cherishes it. He loves you and don't you forget it.

It has been wonderful getting to know you better over the last 6 months. I'm so looking forward to the biblestudy and hanging out with Jesus with you guys.

love you,
Terri

Sat Aug 30, 08:15:00 AM 2008

Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday Cyndi. You're a wonderful person, a wonderful mom, a wonderful friend - and judging from what Joe said a wonderful wife too!
Love you girl.

Sat Aug 30, 12:28:00 PM 2008

Lacey,

I LOVE the way you think, girl! 21.. I had already celebrated my 5th anniversary! ;)

I am so blessed to call each of you friend!! I love you gals more than you can ever know!!

Sun Aug 31, 01:21:00 PM 2008

I've tried commenting a couple of times and something happens and poof my comment is gone. So, Happy! Birthday! Cyndi! May you celebrate all year long, Chickie Baby!

Sun Aug 31, 05:02:00 PM 2008

Cyndi you are such a blessing to so many of us! I am glad you had a great birthday and hope you continue to feel better!

Mon Sep 01, 12:19:00 AM 2008

Post a Comment