testing

GodSpeed Little Man... (Part 2 of 3)  

Posted by Cyndi Lou in ,

As I promised yesterday, below is part 2 of Austin's Birthday slide show. The title of this post, and the song used for the slide show, is extremely special for our family- especially me and Austin. When he was a baby, I started singing this song to him each evening before bed, along with a few other songs. But, this song became his most requested. There are even times now that my 6 year old son requests this song. But, the difference is that he and I sing it together. It is very special to us.

Our favorite line of the song...

'Godspeed Little Man, Sweet Dreams Little Man, Oh My love will fly to you each night on Angel's wings... Godspeed... Sweet Dreams...'

I hope you enjoy watching the next 2 years.... (If you missed the May 20th post, you can see the 1st 2 years below if you scroll down to the 'He Isn't a Baby Anymore... (Part 1 of 3)' Post)

Godspeed My Little Man...

This entry was posted on May 21, 2008 at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Cyndi Lou -- I know how much effort you put into creating these videos of Austin, and how long it has taken you to get them 'just perfect'. Thanks you so very much for doing this and for being the picture fanatic that you are, so that we have so many wonderful pictures of our children. I couldn't agree with you more, the mold was broken when Austin was created. He is such a sweet, sweet spirited young man, and I love him as much as any father could love a son. I am humbled every day that God blessed us with such wonderful, loving children. His blessings are far greater than we deserve! Thank you God for my family.

I will now wipe the tears from my face and get back to work.

Thu May 22, 10:18:00 AM 2008

What a wonderful tribute to Austin. He's a great little guy. The video is amazing - you do great work with that camera of yours.

Thu May 22, 12:15:00 PM 2008

Another great video! Can't wait to see the 3rd!!

Thu May 22, 12:34:00 PM 2008

I love that song. Jayden is sitting on the couch up here with me. He said, "what's that about Superman?" He heard it in the song. I cracked up.
You must be a computer guru!!! I'm always impressed with your abilities.
hugs,
Terri

Thu May 22, 08:35:00 PM 2008

Again, sweet tribute, great slide show, and super song.

Thanks for sharing.

Austin- I know that you know this, but you are a very special guy, with very special parents.

We love you

Thu May 22, 08:37:00 PM 2008

That was beautiful. It made me cry. I love the song.

Happy, happy days Austin!

Fri May 23, 08:13:00 AM 2008

Post a Comment