testing

Why Haven't We Done This Before?????  

Posted by The Rogers Family

As I was sitting here reading my friend Tammy's blog and looking at the pictures of her beautiful family, I asked myself (and Joe), why haven't we started our family blog yet? Tammy is one of the least technical people I know and she impressed me, so I thought, 'Hey, we might need to do this thing!' So, here we are posting to our blog for the first time! We will be posting pictures over the next few days, but I don't have any recent pictures on the PC I am working on right now. There will be pictures coming soon!! Let's hope this is a great way for us all to stay connected and for everyone to see pictures of each other's families- one of the greatest treasures each of us will ever know- FAMILY!!!

This entry was posted on November 20, 2007 at Tuesday, November 20, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I am going to assume that you meant that as a compliment! :) Love your blog!!

Mon Mar 17, 05:45:00 PM 2008

Okay...all of this blogging is causing me to be jealous! It is great to be able to keep up with everyone this way. I will resurrect my own soon!! Love you!

Fri Mar 21, 11:13:00 PM 2008

Post a Comment